dimecres, 14 de gener del 2015

Personality Quiz


ENTJ: Lion

Independent and logical thinkers who are also persuasive leaders, ENTJs are business-minded and ambitious. They refuse to allow any subjective emotion to enter into their decision-making process, and as a result they can be seen as callous and cold. But these fierce individuals tend to be highly effective, successful, and incredibly powerful. They are truly the kings of the proverbial jungle.
In this personality tests,I am a Lion.

Opinion:

I'm agree with this because I am very hard-working and always work to improve.The personality test also said me :But these fierce individuals tend to be highly effective, successful, and incredibly powerful.Every day I always do  homework and after that, I help my sister for do his homework.
(Always Work)
Finally I am independent and logical thinker and I like being a leader.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada