diumenge, 15 de febrer del 2015

My first trip in baccalaureate

The last month I went to Autonomous University of Barcelona( UAB) with my friends. When we arrive there, we have gone to Faculty of Bioscience. This faculty was awesome because the teacher explained a lot of things about Biology,Chemistry,Medicine.....
I fond of all of this, but I have one problem; and this is: The english knowledge is very important for do this Faculty, and I have few knowledge for do this.
I think that I can learn english in home every day and practice in school (in english schedule ) with my teacher and my friends.
The english is very important because is the universal lenguage, and there are a lot of scientists who live around the world and thanks this lenguage we communicate with them.

Finally I can extract one conculsion : The english is very important for communicate with the other people.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada