divendres, 20 de març del 2015

Letter

 27 Antony Road
Blessingtong
29th September
Lawyer's Office
Justice House
11 High Street
Blessingtong


To whom it may concern ,
I would like to apply for a job in the Lawyer's Office as an Lawyer. 
First of all, I am going to talk about my self. 
When I was a child while I was studying in the high school I had been working in the Mercadona supermarket. Later while I was finishing my degree I helped my father, who is judge arrangeing his stuff into files.
Then, when I finally got the degree, I continued working with my father, but as a real lawyer.
Now I am applying for in the Justice House because I want to be more self-sufficient and have my own trial.
So I would like to work in Blessintong Lawyer's Office.

Looking forward to your prompt reply,

Yours faithfully,

Collum Smith


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada