divendres, 11 de març del 2016

The holidays of my aunt.

Two days ago my aunt came from Saudi Arabia, a country that is in Asia. She had gone to see the great mosque called Mekka,where is the body of the great and amazing  islamic prophet, Muhammad .

Mekka is a city in the west of the Arabian Peninsula. Formerly called Mahoraba. Muhammad was born in this city and is the largest of all the holy cities of Islam, visited each year by numerous pilgrims. 

My aunt told me that the city of Mecca is the final destination of the pilgrimage sacred Islamic faith. The city hosts every year thousands of pilgrims from around the world to fulfill the fifth pillar of Islam. Also said me that the pilgrimage can be met in two ways: Visiting strict holy places of Mecca (Pilgrimage Minor or major) or the combined visit the holy sites of Mecca and its place sacred (haram) for the month of Dhu al-Hijjah, dedicated to this purpose (Great Pilgrimage or Hajj).

When she finished all the things,she came back to home and she explained me all the wonderful things that she have passed when she was there.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada