diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2014

My favorite sport

My favorite sport is football, is difficult because there are a lot of good playars in the world. I like this sport because is simple and difficult in same time.The last year I was playing in Football Club Esplais is very good Club and we have a good trainer. This year I don't play football because I have a very difficult year because I do baccalaureate and  I need more studies for access in university.I love football but now I am uneasy for stydies before football. The football is like second opportunity, for example if you doesn't have very good studies and your hobby is football you can do the test in some Club  (for examle the Barcelona,Real Madrid etc....) and If you have luck they chosen you.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada