dissabte, 6 de juny del 2015

"Chicos y Chicas" 2

Three days ago I spoke to you about " Chicas y Chicos ," but now wanted to
give an accurate opinion . I think there are people who will " Pretender " because only wants to have  fame , and this makes that the program does not end perfect .
As we have seen the other episodes , Dani was " Tronista " but votes were held  , and  had lost . Now he be a  " Pretender " of Mary Rispa .

Even so I still think they have some relationship secret, because when I was searching to social networks, I have found pictures and other things that were very surprising .
So I could reach the conclucio that they are only in the program for fame and not for love, while there are people who have come to " pretenderla " and the poor are losing time with this, while they maybe they can found the love in other parts.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada