dilluns, 8 de juny del 2015

Final Reflection

1.  Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s?  Where, for example?

The first writing I did in high school was:



Dear Teacher,
How are you? I hope you're well. I am writing to tell you about my school.
I have classes in Institute Castello Empuries. I'm in class with and thirty-one studens.They're all from different cauntries. Our teacher's English names is Sonia guilana.She's very nice and very good teacher.
I have chosen the scientific baccalaureate because I want to be a chemistry teacher or physics teacher.I do baccalaureate because i want to have more studies for access a university but before i have do one test.
That's all my news. Write to me soon
Best whises.

I think that I improved my level of english because when I arrived in high school I had a bad level of english but when I put the "batteries" I got every day better.

We can see the improvement now in my blog ,Now I am very happy because I'm be able to talk with english person but I need to study more for improve more my english.

2. Which activity best shows your level of English?

I think that the writings are the best activities that shows my level of english, because when I write , I feel that my engilish improve.

3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?
I think that what is useful to improve my English are the writings .

Because every time I give one to the teacher, and she corrects him I feel happy and also improved my English .

4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn English? Why not?

I think that all activities have improved my english

5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?

I think that to improve  English level , we can do activities that are fun and are more complicated at a time.

So wr can get to improve our English at the highest level possible.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada