dilluns, 1 de juny del 2015

"Chicos y chicas" New series

Last week I was in youtube video buscano to entertain , I finally found one , this vido I really liked and thought I could go ahead.

It is a type of series where some boys or girls want to look for love , equal to : Women & Men & viseversa . 
First he began speak a presenter where he talked about the "Tronistas" and after he talked about the "Pretendientas"

The first tronista  was Dani Sanchez , that he mentioned that he was a bit shallow and he liked the girls were a little "pijillas" .

Karim Guilali was the second tronista , that he  mentioned that he were jealous with the girls and  he liked him that girls are good with him .

The program  began to succeed , well this is my opinion and hope you like it .


This is one of the vidos of this series.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada