divendres, 6 de maig del 2016

The last Summer Holidays

The last summer holidays I travelled to Morroco and also I travelled to França.
My last holidays were my longest holidays, and I think that I learnt how to spend the time. I enjoyed a lot with my friends, and my family, and I met new people too, because I was in different places during the summer, and I wanted to meet people everywhere.

When I was in Morroco I went to see my grandmother and my grandfather and also  I bought a lots of things because in  this place all the things are cheap. Morroco is very beautiful and also the traditon that they have is amazing, I like so much the weddings.

Next, I went to Paris with my parents and my sister. Actually.  We stayed there for four days, and it was really unforgettable. When I saw the park, I opened my eyes the most I could and I did not close them until the night at the hotel. Also I saw the Torre Eiffel and anothers things like the restaurants os pizza or the jewelleries.

Finally, I came back at home. My parents looked for a really relaxing time, and we were on the beach for some days.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada